Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost Loving Annabelle" by Kuliet4ever

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: "Lost Loving Annabelle" by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost Loving Annabelle" 07-04-2009
Full description on Youtube Made for Nikki!
Song: N/A by N/A
Vidder: Kuliet4ever
Length: 1:43 (10.29 WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmSI70SNmk
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzqt4rnfznm

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely a weird couple!! im sure nik will love it Alex always reminded me of young Kate, lol cool sounding movie too; might have to look that one up Tough ask for your first trailer! especially with limited alex clips that simone chick even sounded like evi!! the lip syncing was off in some places; like when that Eloise chick was on and the audio was going but she wasn't actually speaking. I find when there's stuff like that; just have the syncing go for some of the audio and cut to like a landscape shot or a laughing shot of another character for the remainder of the audio; if you get what i mean. There were also some harsh cuts and ratios in there, but with limited alex clips i get that you had to make them look different great AU scene of Alex seeing the jate kiss tho that was my fave part!! definitely keep at it! would love to see more trailers

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Lost Loving Annabelle by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! You can see in spam the whole story about how it came about...it was really thrown together in just two days. When the audio didnt really match I just thought, well its a voice over. I actually cut a bit from the actual trailer too, just because I might have never found matching Alex clips for it. It really is a great movie, I love it! Thanks again hun! I hope to do more too, I might even re do this one, one day.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already left you a comment on youtube but just want to say thanks for actually trying out this weird ship! Kudos to you!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks hun, you are a sweetheart!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Lost Loving Annabelle by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Aww, that was super cute, Stace! I haven't seen the LA preview so I need to check it out, but the clips you picked worked great with the audio. I have to say, Kate/Alex is a pretty interesting ship! Great job! (((HUGS)))
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Lost Loving Annabelle by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Cute, Stacey!! I LOVED the ship, first of all....I pretty much love anything involving Alex, actually. My favorite scene was the one with Shannon and Alex - "You've had sex with a girl?" "It's not that big a deal!" Good lip synching there. Good vid, I really enjoyed it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: